Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Kenna's Carnival Sneak Peek

Phew! I am still recovering from the World's Best 1st Birthday party EVER...and now heading into the next 3 busiest weekends for weddings this summer. I don't have much time to blog about the carnival, but rest assured, I will blog EXTENSIVELY about it in the next few weeks. For now, here's a little taste.

It was a gorgeous Sunday afternoon and everything was amazing! We had carnival games, a petting zoo, face painting, balloon animal making, a photo booth,cotton candy and popcorn machine a giant bouncy castle, a hot dog vendor (Fat Franks no less) and the wonderfully talented Buffy Goodman to capture the memories...I can't wait to see her photos! YAY! The only thing missing? Baby elephants stomping around the yard...oh and the ferris wheel I searched high and low for to rent...yes, the backyard was big enough for such fun! Oh well, next time!

Poster design, invitations (which I'll post in greater detail when I blog about it again), and dessert table stationary-created by my very favourite designer, Jenelle from Pink Polka.

It's definitely not a Whimsical Party without a sweet table...
here's just a teeny tiny peek for you!


Bet you're dying to see more! It'll be all worth the wait....

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the pictures. The cake version of little Kenna is unbelievable. You are so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete