Saturday, September 11, 2010

Amanda & Chris - Hastings Lake Gardens

I LoVe the awesome couples that come into our shop and allow us to design a totally unique wedding cake just for them! When Amanda and Chris came in and showed me their cute invitations, I knew right away the cake had to be themed after it. It just made the cake more personal and tied in with the decor of the hall beautifully. Below are some photos from Rhiannon of Don't Say Cheese. Definitely check out her post of the wedding for more awesome photos from that day.

From invitation...


...to cake!

I just love this next photo...we rarely ever get to see our cakes sliced and eaten up. People always ask us if it "hurts" to see the cakes get cut into after we spend hours (sometimes days) on a cake. Honestly, I think it's the best part!


Congratulations Amanda and Chris!

No comments:

Post a Comment