Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sweets for your Sweet(s)!

Wow! How I have neglected this blog. I am soooooo sorry.

I do have some great things scheduled for this blog coming right, up though. It involves some GREAT tutorials for cakes, cookies and cupcakes....and possibly even one for Macarons. Photos all done - it's just a matter of actually taking the time to BLOG them! Stay tuned! I promise for some exciting articles coming your way :)


For now, here's what we have coming up for Valentine's Day.


We're swooning over all our Valentine's Sweets. Whether you have one Valentine or more...(we won't tell) we have the perfect sweets for your sweet.

New this year is the most amazing delectable mini cake. It's half Red Velvet and wait for it....half cheesecake! I know. It's a 4" cake perfect for sharing or not sharing. Limited orders will be available for this cake, so please call ahead to reserve yours. Trust us, you don't want to miss out on this. $30

 


Give your Valentine a Mini Chocolate Heart Cake covered with milk chocolate ganache, red fondant and 3 chocolate ganache truffles on top. Perfect for the chocoholic in your life. $25

 


For you COOKIE LOVERS
And of course, Valentine's Day wouldn't be complete without Whimsical Cupcakes!
12 pack of assorted Conversation Heart Minis $18/dozen or Regular Size $45/dozen 


 We will have all products available in the storefront on February 14th (if you forget to place your order), but if you place your orders by February 9th, we'll include a sweet little treat for you as well!
Custom orders are more than welcome. Please call us for any inquiries.

Delivery on Valentine's Day is available for $10 within Edmonton (Minimum order of $25).
Our shop will be open from 10am to 7pm.

Happy Valentine’s Day! 
May it be filled with chocolate, sugar, and cupcakes!

25 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker for shortbread. Now, chocolate dipped shortbread?... How could you possibly go wrong with that?! They would be a cute valentines day gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm Mini Chocolate Heart Cake sounds YUMMY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DROOOOL! I would love the raspberry macarons! but in all fairness, everything looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally intrigued by the Red Velvet Chocolate Chip cookies, they sound so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every valentines day my husband asks if I can combine his favorites into 1. I have tried and failed several times and end up making 2 sometimes 3 treats for him. I know he would go INSANE for the red velvet cake / cheesecake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These all look amazing!! And i know your cakes are to die for! But i would have to say if my sweetie was going to get me a cake for valentines day i would have to pick the red velvet and cheese cake!! Cheese cake is so delicious and so is red velvet:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All your items are so delicious - I'm especially drooling over the macarons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies? YES PLEASE~! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would LOVE some red velvet chocolate chip cookies....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Red velvet, and cheesecake!?!?!? Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to give my Valentine's a Mini Chocolate Heart Cake. YUMMM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am really hoping my valentine would surprise me with a mini-chocolate heart cake - it looks sooo good and the truffles look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. chocolate cake or red velvet cheesecake... that is the question.

    ReplyDelete
  14. •Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies, they sound so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh man, red velvet + chocolate chip cookies? It's like you read my mind! Not to mention red velvet + cheesecake? 'drool' I've already dropped several hints, let's see if my husband catches on!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Red Velvet & Cheesecake Cake - sounds AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The colourful heart shaped cookis are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The Raspberry Heart Shaped Macaroons would be delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The red velvet chocolate chip cookies sound sensational!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would love to give my wife the mini chocolate heart cake. She would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow it all looks so good but since my bday is the 11th I will have to say Cupcakes :)
    15 hours ago · LikeUnlike.

    ReplyDelete
  22. The Cupcakes look sooo good! But so do the macaroons and sugar cookies - how can one even choose!

    ReplyDelete
  23. WINNERS for our DRAW!

    DENISE Shinkaruk half dozen Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies!

    and

    lorelei varela: hald dozen chocolate dipped shortbread heart cookies!

    Send me a message :) Pick up from 10am to 7pm on Valentine's Day!

    -Ailynn

    ReplyDelete